Samantha Davies Event Workshop
Samantha Davies from Unforgettable Proposals and Registered Training Organisation - Ram Training Services have collaborated to bring you a hands-on education program run by successful, experienced, award winning & luxury event suppliers in the wedding and events industry.
Samantha Davies founder of Unforgettable Proposals understands the importance of a hands on 3-day workshop which will provide students with the valuable insights to excel in the events environment like no other events course. At the young age of 25, Samantha has been recognised for her unique business offering and fast growth in Australia.
- ‘2016 Aspiring Young Business Women of the Year’
- ‘2016 Top 40 entrepreneurial business on the Gold Coast’
- Finalist for the Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur awards 2014, 2015, 2016 in events & tourism
The knowledge Samantha possesses will be available to all students enrolled in the course.
This course isn’t designed for those that just want to complete a quick online course and be finished, this course is designed for the
passionate, entrepreneurs with a creative flare!
What does it mean to be an event planner?
- it's 5am starts and 5am finishes. sleep deprivation for days on end.
- it's working in 40-degree heat or in the pouring rain and everything in between.
- it's heavy lifting, cuts, bruises, sunburn. its climbing stairs, ladders and trees.
- it's playing with flowers, fabrics, timber, textures.
- it's putting passion, creativity, heart and soul into a design.
- it's pushing the boundaries.
- it's months of planning, only hours to put together and minutes to tear down.
- it's creativity where you can stand back and be proud of what you’ve created.
- it's at that point that i know it was all worth it. there is nothing else i'd rather do....
- It’s only for the passionate, entrepreneurs with a creative flare!
What does the 3-day workshop entail?
Samantha Davies, an award-winning businesswoman, offers insights and practical advice on building a competent business and brand.
- How to register a business
- Business licensing requirements
- Special event licenses and regulations
- Business Value Proposition
- Customer Segments and Target Markets
- Revenue Model
Guest experts from the world of events will take you through a fun day where you can play with fabrics, flowers and theming to create a masterpiece! Guest mentor speakers will also provide you insights and a chance for questions to gain valuable information from the experts.
- Floristry - A fun and interactive flower workshop by professional floral designer.
- Theming – Learn different wedding trends, concepts, props, trends and how to create and pitch a style board. You will get to dress arbours, centrepieces, draping and styling a table with a range of different themes and colour palates from renowned stylists in your city.
- Meet some key partners in your industry from photographers, videographers, transfers, catering, lettering, bespoke invitations, staging, entertainment and more!
With our connections in the industry at some of Australia’s most prestigious venues you will get the chance to spend the day behind the scenes during the actual setup of an event. This may be setting up of a luxurious wedding, a concert, a conference or exhibit ion. You will get the chance to see what goes down before the big event and being involved with the actual day!
This provides you will valuable insights to excel in the events environment like no other events course.
After the competition of the workshops we invite you to attend the Unforgettable Graduation Party! Get together for a graduation ceremony and dinner where you can let your hair down and celebrate the completion of your course and now the exciting journey in the events industry.
Event Management Workshop
3 day exclusive hands on workshop with event specialist
Connect with us
Subscribe to our mailing list.
Suite 101/Level 1, 9 Bay Street,
Southport Gold Coast, QLD 4215
PO Box 9012, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726
0499 887 577
614 692 885